Guidelines for posting announcements to COEfyi – new courses
- The audience for COEfyi – new courses includes COE faculty, graduate students, academic advisors, and graduate coordinators.
- COEfyi – new courses provides a reliable and timely way to announce and receive information about new COE course offerings.
- Please note that the Course Description field is limited to 100 words. Please add PDF attachment if you need to provide more information.
- COEfyi – new courses will be sent at 10 a.m. on Fridays – please keep this in mind when you are submitting time-sensitive requests. If you want your message to be included, please submit your content by 10 a.m. on Thursdays – the Office of Academic Programs reviews all courses for accuracy before they are posted.
- Posts cannot contain political statements, endorsements, or fundraising; personal items for sale/purchase/rent; or ads or promotions for outside organizations.
COEfyi – new courses is a work in progress. We appreciate your feedback and support as we all acclimate to this new communication tool for the College.
To submit an announcement, please fill out all the fields in the form below.